- You can make your reservation to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. As soon as we get your request we can confirm all the bookings by email within 72 hours, including the availability of the requested tour itinerary, bird list or any discount for the season and finally price per person or group.
- You can talk directly with the tour Manager online by Skype, add to him: "omardiazvillalobos" and ask any question about how to book your tour.
- For any emergency, you can call: +51- 994 993 309
Payment & Cancellations
- We can only confirm your space 100% with your registration form and your first wire deposit of 25% ($US 500) per person of the tour price to our bank account in Peru only in cash money.
- This 25% ($US 500) will hold your space and if for any reason you can not do the trip. You can use it to re-organize for a new birding date according to your request or our Tour Calendar.
- The remainder of the tour price (75 %) must be received by Peru Birding Tours E.I.R.L. 60 DAYS BEFORE THE TOUR STARTS
- If you cancel your tour for your own decision or from our side for the minimum of participants, climate conditions, lodges not available for maintenance, we will let you know. In this case, Peru Birding Tours EIRL can postpone for the NEW DEPARTURE date. For your cancelation, you must inform us 30 days before or we will apply for NO SHOW.
- There is not any money refund after your final payment, we can only re-organize a new tour date according to your time.
- When the tour is running from DAY 1 if any participant wants to stop or cancel the tour for their own decision. THERE IS NOT ANY MONEY REFUNDABLE.
- If for any reason, there are only ONE people for any tour. Participant have to add 50% extra from the total price to run the tour or we can postpone for a new departure date to join more PEOPLE
- For a PRIVATE TOUR is 50% extra from the total price and if you are a solo birder.
- We do not accept responsibility for reasons of force major (flight delays, natural disasters, strikes, transportation problems, hotels, lodges organization). Every participant is responsible for his own health, any medical restriction or physical limits must be informed to our company at the moment of your booking.
- All our prices are in US Dollars and in double accommodation (two beds)
- All the prices are per person and subject to change and extra charge for single supplements, entrance fees, taxes and other increases beyond our control.
- The tour price includes all travel as noted in the itinerary.
Changes in the itinerary may occur even though our tours are carefully planned. While every effort is made to make the tour descriptions as accurate as possible, participants should be aware that, occasionally, factors beyond our control may result in changes to the itinerary after the start of the tour. Should a major change of itinerary or schedule be forced upon us while the tour is in progress as, for example, by an airline strike, cancellation, and delays, weather conditions or political crisis, the additional costs will be responses of the participants
On most of our tours, we stay in good quality hotels, comfortable rooms with private services and wi-fi connection according to the area.
- Peru Birding Tours is responsible only for the tour services detailed on the itinerary, linked to the transport, guidance, accommodation, and meals.
- Participants which signed our booking form are accepting our Terms & Conditions.
- Peru Birding Tours is a professional team working for amazing trips.